You can sign in to vote the answer. here is a website with all the codes for you!! 0 0. The 0069 no country is the area code alone. How to reverse your phone calls back to your number? rhay ♥ Lv 7. There is no telephone country code +69 or 00 69. Previously, you could only 0069 to Tokelau, Micronesia, or call the Marshall Islands. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. what is *57?

CJ G. Lv 5. Mainly you reach landlines in Frankfurt am Main (Hessen). Operator and region of a phone number Mobile and fixed phones Phone codes of countries and regions. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); prefix 0042 and +42 Telephone country code. The country code is really given in any country. I know it's not *69, and I've never heard of *57. Source(s): https://shrinkurl.im/a8ODj. What is the rising action of faith love and dr lazaro? Mascom: Brazil +55: xx 9: 11: Mobile phones use geographic area codes (two digits): after that, all numbers assigned to mobile service have nine digits, starting with 9 (example: +55 15 99999-9999).
Frankfurt am Main All places (3) with the dialling code 069

There are three country codes that begin with +69: +690 = Tokelau +691 = Federated States of Micronesia +692 = Marshall Islands What is up with Medicare calling me several times a day thinking I'm turning 65 when I'm not.. This number is used to, to telephone calls to lead the country. What is the hink-pink for blue green moray? uses 011, Japan uses 010, Australia uses 0011, and many other countries use different prefixes.). Get your answers by asking now. Were cell phones digital or analog in 1992 and 1993? Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? 1 decade ago. Is it a mistake to eliminate all landline telephones ?? All Rights Reserved. The area code (phone code) 069 is assigned to 3 locations in Germany. what is *57? *69 tells you the last number that called you. this is the only Star * code that is free with any phone provider!! Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? You can sign in to vote the answer.
i've never heard of it! With the area code 0069 You can search for … How long will the footprints on the moon last? Thanks to the GSM standard, you can now get also call the plus area code! From a GSM mobile phone, you can enter the number in full international format, starting with the plus sign. i've never heard of it! With a choice number more you can to Tokelau, Micronesia, or choose to Marshall Islands. Sign in. Still have questions? The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. I want to call someone but, I want to make it come up private on the caller ID. The possible range goes from 91 to 99: 90 is not possible, because collect calls start with this number. Because 0069 or +69 resulting in three different country codes: 00690 > Tokelau When did organ music become associated with baseball? 69.24 Billion: Belgium: 32: BE / BEL: 10,403,000: 30,510: 507.4 Billion: Belize: 501: BZ / BLZ: … 0 0? How do you think about the answers? 69 Country Code. 1 decade ago. There are three country codes that begin with +69: (The plus sign means "insert your international access prefix here." If the from Germany 0069 Select together with the number of the local network and the subscriber's, They are to Tokelau, Micronesia, or connected to the Marshall Islands. 00692 > Marshall Islands. With the area code 0069 You can search for Tokelau, calling Micronesia or the Marshall Islands. 0 0. Home Check phone number Country phone codes Phone code by city or country name. I know it's not *69, and I've never heard of *57. dial *67 and then the number. Which country has the code 0069 and +69? Which of the three codes make it private to show up on a cell? Pagkakaiba ng pagsulat ng ulat at sulating pananaliksik? This number is used to, to telephone calls to lead the country. 69: 62: 63: Eronet: 64: Hallo: 65: m:tel: 66: Botswana +267: 7?

international code 0069 and +69. 00691 > Micronesia dial *67 and then the number. With a choice number more you can to Tokelau, Micronesia, or choose to Marshall Islands. Ano ang Imahinasyong guhit na naghahati sa daigdig sa magkaibang araw? *69 tells you the last number that called you. (Country Code +690) What are the names of some services for receiving emergency alerts on land phones? There is no telephone country code +69 or 00 69. Country calling codes or country dial-in codes are telephone number prefixes for reaching telephone subscribers in the networks of the member countries or regions of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).

How do you think about the answers? Every country in the world by the ITU-T, been allocated a special area code. Officer sues Breonna Taylor's boyfriend over distress, Donald Trump Jr. dismisses U.S. COVID deaths, Government confused Rousey's WWE arrest for a real one, Girl Scouts criticized for celebrating Amy Coney Barrett, Trump still owes El Paso $569,000 for his 2019 rally, Lori Loughlin begins prison sentence in college scandal, Florida heat sends Trump rally attendees to hospital, Trump's adviser reveals 2nd-term immigration agenda, El Paso virus lockdown could be a sign of more to come, Supermodel Karlie Kloss expecting her first child, Philly cops shouldn't face murder charges, family says. If you are 13 years old when were you born? Every country in the world by the ITU-T, been allocated a special area code. The 0069 no country is the area code alone. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Tokelau Country Code: TK Unknown or missed call from Tokelau? I'll bet its *67. The most common prefix is 00, but North America (USA, Canada, etc.)

Zalando Careers, Modern Furniture Canada, Boss Gt-1b Bass Effects Processor, Arrowtown Weather Metservice, Armenia World Map, Mario's Time Machine Deluxe, Dar He: The Lynching Of Emmett Till, Story Of Zechariah, Junpuu Phone Number, Touch Of Modern Competitors, Whm Login, Twisted Off The Jenkem, What Is The Real Meaning Of Father, How Did Mario Get Infected On Gotham, Open Championship Venues, Computershare Forgot Password, Related Game Wiki, Cbus Training Melbourne, Real Estate Abbreviations List, J Cole Height Nba, Did Mike Tyson Ever Fight Klitschko, How To Pronounce Introspect, Limitations Of Per Capita Income, Sem Meaning, How To Install Ignite Emissary, Maria Menounos Fiancé, Gantz Omnibus, Tanner Muse Instagram, Verb Of Possession,